Our aims for the next year;
- To hold a number of fundraising events which we have planned for the winter, this will be a great opportunity for people to get involved.
- To run full courses in the spring.
- To set up nipper training and patrols for next summer
There are lots of ways to get involved whether you want to be an active member or to take on an admin/fundraising role.
- Life saving skills and fitness training session: Saturday morning from 9am (10am in the winter) @ the clubhouse on Fraserburgh beach.
- Pool fitness session: Thursday evenings from 8:30pm – 9:30pm
- Fitness training session: Tuesday evening from 4pm (only in the summer, Easter to October)
If you would like to get involved with our club you can pick membership forms from the clubhouse.
For enquires email – Fraserburghslsc@gmail.com