Come along to meet old and make new friends at this year’s SLSGB Open Pool Lifesaving Carnival. Our aim is to get you back in the pool racing and having fun. The format is a little different this year after so long without any events. There will be no overall aggregate awards, just individual medals.
Athlete performances from this event may be used by selectors for the GBR Teams Selection for the 2020 World Championships
The full program of events for the Carnival and timings will be confirmed when entry numbers are known.
- SERC – Simulated Emergency Response Competition, tests the initiative, judgment, knowledge, and abilities of up to four (4) lifesavers who, acting as a team, apply lifesaving skills in a simulated emergency situation unknown to them prior to the start.
- 200m Obstacle
- 200m Obstacle Relay
- Line Throw
- 200m Super Lifesaver
- 50m Manikin Carry
- 4X25M Manikin Relay
- 100m Manikin Carry with Fins
- 100m Rescue Medley
- 100m Manikin Tow with Fins
- 4x50M Medley Relay
- 4x50M Lifesaver Relay
To help everyone take part in as many of the team events as possible the format will be slightly different.
- Open Teams – can be made up from Male and Female competitors
- Female Teams – Female only
Accommodation: We have negotiated a special rate with a local hotel in Crawley, The Crown Plaza. A limited number of rooms are placed on hold for a limited time only and are first come first served.
Please book by emailing email@example.com or calling 01293 608628 (Monday-Friday 9-5pm) and quoting SLS
The closing date for entries is Friday 22nd October 6pm.