With your help, we have progressively raised the bar for all those holding an SLSGB award that includes resuscitation with the introduction of “hands on” capability demonstrations.
Accordingly, SLSGB Clinical Advisory Group supported by our Lifesaving Committee have now advised: –
- As of 31st January 2018, SLSGB Clubs will hold a duty of care to deliver resuscitation training and CPD “in club” to all their members.
- SLSGB Clubs are advised to acquire the new Little Anne manikin (or the upgrade, or equivalent equipment).
- Training for all those holding an SLSGB award that incudes resuscitation should be regularly tested using a Little Anne QCPR (or similar equipment).
- It is recommended that CPD training should be undertaken every 3 months.
The pass test achievement required is 75% – download the Club CPD Declarations RESUSCITATION here
- TA’s will be required to keep their own CPD records of training in line with the above recommendations.
To support clubs with these requirements, each club purchasing a Little Anne QCPR or upgrading a Little Anne, SLSGB will match this with a free loan Little Anne QCPR unit.
Note: This offer is only available if purchasing the Laerdal unit
For questions or any further information email – email@example.com