MIS - Membership Information System
What is the MIS?
• The Membership Information System is an online database that puts SLSGB members and their information at the centre of the organisation.
• The MIS is a visible demonstration of the commitment of SLSGB to be member-centric.
• The aim is for the MIS to be accessible to the following groups of people: Members, Club Officers, Regional Officers, Officials such as Trainers, Assessors and Coaches, and SLSGB staff.
• The MIS is a secure way of recording member and club information. Data access is tightly controlled, allowing access to agreed officers on a vetted need to know basis.
Functions of the MIS
• Adding & renewing membership to SLSGB
• Paying for membership to SLSGB
• Viewing & reporting on member & club information
• Editing member & club information
• To access the database as the designated membership officer click here
• Course registration for SLSGB awards
• Ordering award manuals
• Approval & assessment for registered courses
• Payment for registered courses
• Certification of SLSGB awards
• To access the database as an Assessor click here
• To access the database as a Trainer click here
• To access the database as a Regional Life Saving Officer click here
• Recording of all training & checks, including CRB
• Participation registration for events (coming soon)
• Participation payment for events (coming soon)
Guidance & Support
There are user guides available to help guide you through the various functions of the MIS.
These are available by clicking on the following links:
• Adding a New Member Guide
• Assessor User Guide
• How to Create and Run a Report Guide
• Renewing a Member Guide
• RLSO User Guide
• Trainer User Guide
• How to register a participant (coming soon)
• How to pay for a participant (coming soon)
How do I register for access the MIS?
• For access to the online database please contact member services by clicking here