Annual General Meeting 2012All members are invited to attend a presentation of Surf Life Saving GB's Business Plan and progress to date at 2pm Sunday 20th May 2012.
Following which members will be invited to stay for the Annual General Meeting at 3pm and to vote on a number of resolutions.
Notice is hereby given that an Annual General Meeting of Surf Life Saving Great Britain Limited Company will be held at The Exeter Golf and Country Club, Wear House, Countess Wear, Exeter, Devon, EX2 7AE on Sunday 20th May 2012 at 15:00 to transact the following business:
1. To approve the minutes of the Eighteenth Annual General Meeting of the Company
2. To receive and consider the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2011 together with the report of the directors and auditors of the Company
3. To re-appoint the Auditors for the coming year until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and to authorise the directors to determine their remuneration
4. To appoint Danny Bryant as the Lifesaving Commissioner
5. To appoint Diane Green as the Regional Commissioner
The full notice and information about appointing a proxy can be found by clicking here The annual report and accounts can be found by clicking here