Sanyo Bussan International Lifesaving Cup
24th-26th June 2017
Athletes are invited to submit a declaration of interest by completing this form and sending it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date midnight Friday 31 March 2017.
- Any athlete with outstanding debt with SLSGB must clear this before a declaration can be considered by the closing date
- SLSGB will review athlete declarations subject to interest shown and announce the team, 24 April 2017.
- This competition is self-funded.
- Sanyo Cup will cost in the region of £1000 (based on 2016 costs).
- Full and final payment for Sanyo will be due to SLSGB by 5 May 2017
- Athletes will be required to arrange and pay for their own travel to the designated UK departure airport.
- The Team will travel together.
Dates & Commitment
Athletes must consider their availability to travel and compete, taking account of work and study commitments.
- Travel to Japan will most likely be 21st June to 28th June (inclusive)
How to Declare
- Athlete’s are required to complete this form and return it by email
- Athletes must send a deposit of £100 by Cheque by post to SLSGB to declare their intent and availability for selection.
- The deposit must be received by SLSGB by 7th April 2017. The deposit will be returned to all athletes who are not selected. For athletes who are selected, the deposit will be used as down payment for their athlete contribution.
- The full payment (up to £1000) will be due to SLSGB by 5 May 2017.
- Any declaration received without a deposit Cheque will not be considered. The deposit is considered as due intent by the athlete to take the declaration seriously.
- NOTE, any payment not received by the due date will result in the athlete rescinding their place in the Team
- Please read the selection criteria carefully for further detail.
Thank you, SLSGB Sport Committee!