All members are invited to attend Surf Life Saving GB’s AGM.
Notice is hereby given that an Annual General Meeting of Surf Life Saving Great Britain Limited Company will be held at Portreath Surf Life Saving Club, Portreath on Saturday 19th September 2015 at 18.30 to transact the following business:
- To approve the minutes of the Twenty first Annual General Meeting of the Company
- To receive and consider the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2014 together with the report of the directors and auditors of the Company
- To re-appoint the Auditors for the coming year until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and to authorise the directors to determine their remuneration
- To re-elect Trustees and Directors: Roy Amphlett
- To elect Trustees and Directors: Lawrence Coen and Paul Coles
- To approve changes made to the bye laws,
- 5th December 2014 the board unanimously voted to change the bye laws to support the disciplinary process see section 12.
- 6th March 2015 – Proposed changes to permit Conference calls to be allowed in the disciplinary process, see sections 7.14, 9.15,11,12,12.13,12.18
- 11th May 2015 – Amendment to the time a Commissioner can serve to bring in line with the Board Members (3 years) see section 11.
To review these amendments please follow link http://www.slsgb.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/SLSGB-Bye-Laws-2015.pdf
The full notice and information about appointing a proxy can be found by clicking here
The 2014 annual accounts can be found by clicking here
To review a copy of the AGM 2014 minutes click here
New Trustee application for Lawrence Coen can be found by clicking here
New Trustee application for Paul Coles can be found by clicking here
The directions for the venue can be found by clicking here